Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Huey Castle adventure, almost considered to be the best tiny adventure at Disneyland
May 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Huey Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of sights and sounds from the Huey motion picture. Be on the lookout for lost guests and additional bits of magic!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your seagull to enter.
- Adventure may be too startling for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or chin, social, back, personal, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.