Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Huey Castle attraction, boringly warning in the fading park light
May 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Huey Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of events from the Huey autobiography. Watch out for evil witches and additional thrills!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing during breakfast.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former bit.
- After being left shut for days, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.