Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Castle attraction, May 23, 1999, 3:21 p.m.
October 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within Huey Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Huey motion picture. Watch out for dragons and sundry other surprises!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After ducking this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or intestinal or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique characters that may panic service animals.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.