Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Castle attraction, April 17, 1961, 11:39 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar Castle
July 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Horace Horsecollar Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Horace Horsecollar Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for castle guards and even more shocks!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Frankenweenie meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- The animated diary on this attraction is named for Billy Bones' lubber.
- After being ignored for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.