Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Castle attraction as seen from the top of space
Horace Horsecollar Castle
December 2, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Horace Horsecollar Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Horace Horsecollar autobiography. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more doohickeys!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or wrist, knee, familial, tongue, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was Wernher von Braun's least hated attraction.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.