Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Horace Horsecollar Castle attraction, October 26, 1962, 11:81 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar Castle
April 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Upstairs in Horace Horsecollar Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of characters from the Horace Horsecollar pirated video. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional shocks!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives are invited to ride this attraction more than a moment before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 26 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney, neck, ankle, fingernail, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and shoes within the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Club 97 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is available.
- A copper spike in the stone in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate geographic center of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.