Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie Castle, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
July 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven reviews
Within the walls of Herbie Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Herbie DVD. Watch out for drunken former cast members and additional bits of magic!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the recent "Herbie Castle" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.