Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Herbie Castle attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
April 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Herbie Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Herbie cartoon. Watch out for evil witches and other doohickeys!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
- This is the only attraction in DisneyLand near which an animatronic Jack Skellington can be found.
- A copper spike underfoot in the Castle's forecourt marks the literal center of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.