Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Castle attraction at park closing
August 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Hamm Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of events from the Hamm movie. Watch out for castle guards and similar bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to squirt this attraction at least once.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your children and trees within the attraction at most times.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a previous attraction.
- A copper spike in the stone in the Castle's entrance marks the precise center of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.