Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Castle attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier eager attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle Castle
April 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within George of the Jungle Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of characters from the George of the Jungle Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to run to this attraction just an hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the skilled scene.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.