Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Castle thrill ride, February 20, 1997, 2:51 p.m.
George of the Jungle Castle
October 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in George of the Jungle Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with panoramas of memorable moments from the George of the Jungle movie. Be on the lookout for dragons and sundry other doohickeys!
- Because it is so brilliant, those in the know enjoy this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the thrill ride at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.