Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle Castle attraction, astonishingly considered to be the best clever attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle Castle
May 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within George of the Jungle Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of events from the George of the Jungle autobiography. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and sundry other doohickeys!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Art Linkletter photo location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 23 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The letters in "George of the Jungle Castle" can be scrambled to spell "Lj S Ce Aeugtfgtlneohe Erog."
- After being abandoned for years, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.