Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie Castle, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
February 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Frankenweenie Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Frankenweenie motion picture. Be on the lookout for ravens and sundry other thrills!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Potato Head impersonators.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- There is a secret changing room obscured by this attraction's exit.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's show building was found to be under the influence of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.