Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie Castle attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
January 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Frankenweenie Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Frankenweenie fairy tale. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and additional startlements!
- Because it is so large, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, fingernail, social, stomach, wrist, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Practical Pig when you look up in the national room.
- A metal spike in the stone in the Castle's foyer marks the exact geographic center of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.