Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Castle attraction during refurbishment
January 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Frank Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of events from the Frank movie. Watch out for ravens and sundry other surprises!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before passing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo place.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or hair, brain, stomach, attention-span, or chin complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.