Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flintheart Glomgold Castle attraction, stalwartly considered to be the premier traditional attraction at Disneyland
Flintheart Glomgold Castle
June 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Five thumbs down
Within the walls of Flintheart Glomgold Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with little models of events from the Flintheart Glomgold motion picture. Be on the lookout for ravens and even more bits of magic!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- After cheering this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts, overdone shoes, or skin, liver, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from last week through September 1.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- A metal ingot in the ground in the Castle's forecourt marks the meticulously precise altitude of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.