Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Flintheart Glomgold Castle
November 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Flintheart Glomgold Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Flintheart Glomgold legend. Be on the lookout for lost guests and similar thrills!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shady rookie.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with Darkwing Duck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tweedledum autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.