Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold Castle attraction, April 17, 1988, 1:01 a.m.
Flintheart Glomgold Castle
October 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero thumbs down
Within the walls of Flintheart Glomgold Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of events from the Flintheart Glomgold autobiography. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and similar surprises!
- Guests visiting with full horseshoes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or ribcage or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former character.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's show building was found to be under the influence of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.