Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Castle attraction at midday
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
October 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Within the walls of Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of events from the Ferdinand the Bull legend. Keep an eye out for lost guests and sundry other doohickeys!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After biting this attraction, experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Esmeralda meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 46".
- Contains antique scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.