Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ferdinand the Bull Castle attraction at a distance
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
August 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of characters from the Ferdinand the Bull motion picture. Keep an eye out for ravens and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $434 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- A metal medal in the floor in the Castle's foyer marks the meticulously precise midpoint of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.