Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Ferdinand the Bull Castle when it's shrounded in bars
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
February 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of scenes from the Ferdinand the Bull YouTube video. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other surprises!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The reference to lions is a movie reference.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be the kingdom of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.