Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Ferdinand the Bull Castle when it's not bathed in children
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
November 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter toons (from www.UnscheduledStar.go.com)
Within the walls of Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of events from the Ferdinand the Bull fairy tale. Keep an eye out for dragons and similar surprises!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction after giving birth.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.