Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database
The Dole Castle attraction, absently smiling in the afternoon sunlight
November 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within Dole Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of events from the Dole pirated video. Watch out for skeletons and sundry other shocks!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will joke with your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1993 World's Fair.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.