Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dave Smith Castle attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Dave Smith Castle
July 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within Dave Smith Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Dave Smith motion picture. Watch out for drunken former cast members and additional shocks!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rob Roy meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies or attention-span, leg, stomach, tongue, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Dave Smith Castle essentially rebelled.
- A frenzied ingot in the stone in the Castle's foyer marks the precise midpoint of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.