Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Dapper Dan Castle when it's not hidden in tarps
Dapper Dan Castle
July 13, 2004
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (from "Mousey Shape" blog)
Within Dapper Dan Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with panoramas of events from the Dapper Dan DVD. Keep an eye out for skeletons and other bits of magic!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider writhing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or viral or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- Benji was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- After being abandoned for years, this attraction's show building was found to be crammed with Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.