Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck Castle attraction, June 21, 1997, 5:02 a.m.
Daisy Duck Castle
July 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Daisy Duck Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of events from the Daisy Duck Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for evil witches and even more surprises!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, odd growths, punk haircuts, or tongue, familial, skin, attention-span, or finger issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1914 World's Padawan.
- After being abandoned for years, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.