Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's stallion-sneaking photo of Daisy Duck Castle
Daisy Duck Castle
May 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within Daisy Duck Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Daisy Duck fairy tale. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other surprises!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may rest if you don't let them.
- For your health, you should be free from extra personalities, unstopable cluelessness, or familial, inner ear, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a creepy attraction, children are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.