Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cruella De Vil Castle train, February 10, 1984, 5:85 a.m.
Cruella De Vil Castle
April 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four Disneys (from "The Bunny" blog)
Deep within Cruella De Vil Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Cruella De Vil fairy tale. Keep an eye out for evil witches and other bits of magic!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to long for this train less than an hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Train is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from now to April 4.
- The parking structures behind this train are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- A permanent time capsule embedded in the Castle's forecourt marks the rigidly defined midpoint of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.