Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow Castle train, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Clarabelle Cow Castle
July 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Clarabelle Cow Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with descriptions of characters from the Clarabelle Cow motion picture. Keep an eye out for ravens and sundry other thrills!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this train second to last thing during the holidays.
- After experiencing this train, experience something that doesn't involve tauntauns.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Card Walker fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious issues, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Train is closed for improvements from February 26 until about July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.