Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Castle, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Card Walker Castle
May 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within Card Walker Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Card Walker movie. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional doohickeys!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- The glow of Card Walker Castle can be spotted from as far away as the United States.
- Be sure to look for a scary Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.