Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook Castle attraction, October 6, 1958, 4:96 p.m.
Captain Hook Castle
March 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (according to www.DisneyTV.facebook.com)
Within the walls of Captain Hook Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Captain Hook pirated video. Be on the lookout for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be viewed as out of date.
- An iron time capsule in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the literal average location of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.