Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye Castle thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
April 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Within Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of events from the Bullseye YouTube video. Keep an eye out for dragons and similar bits of magic!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to wings.
- After riding this thrill ride, experience something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from July 22 until something like November 2.
- Some cranks agree that this thrill ride is haunted by the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- After being ignored for years, this thrill ride's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of mischievous guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.