Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's vendor-shooting photo of Bullseye Castle
January 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by Roger Rabbit, 1965)
Within the walls of Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with descriptions of sights and sounds from the Bullseye autobiography. Be on the lookout for ravens and sundry other startlements!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 23 through November 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.