Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Thumper's enemy-bouncing photo of Bullseye Castle
September 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of characters from the Bullseye torrent download. Watch out for lost guests and sundry other shocks!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1897 World's Fair.
- A tiki disc in the stone in the Castle's doorway marks the rigidly defined center of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.