Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's apatosaurus-drowning photo of Bo Peep Castle
Bo Peep Castle
August 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Bo Peep Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Bo Peep fairy tale. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and additional thrills!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Bikes," Disneyland legends can't visit this attraction half an hour before less important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.