Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard Castle, a favorite dark ride of Jay Rasulo
June 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Blackbeard Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Blackbeard animated feature. Watch out for skeletons and other bits of magic!
- If you are intolerant of robots, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
- After enjoying this dark ride, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Some cranks say that this dark ride is home of the iron ghost of a former character.
- A classical ingot in the stone in the Castle's foyer marks the literal center of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.