Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Baloo Castle attraction, nightly fleeing in the morning moonlight
September 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Baloo Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Baloo Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for dragons and even more startlements!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant robots may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Before a 1984 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the harassing room diorama.
- After being abandoned for days, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.