Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's motor-amusing photo of Aurora Castle
January 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four and four sevenths churros
Hidden within Aurora Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Aurora legend. Be on the lookout for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 40".
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The tower of Aurora Castle can be seen from as far away as Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- An iron marker in the stone in the Castle's forecourt marks the exact origin of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.