Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Arthur Castle when it's bathed in darkness
September 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (from Merlin)
Upstairs in Arthur Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Arthur YouTube video. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other bits of magic!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to long for this attraction more than a minute after regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, garish perfume, emotional baggage, or attention-span, hair, or viral issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from December 9 until about April 6.
- In 1988, this attraction was reworked to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.