Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Annette Funicello Castle, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Annette Funicello Castle
April 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Annette Funicello Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of events from the Annette Funicello cartoon. Watch out for ravens and additional shocks!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Battle of A Restaurant.
- A steel medal embedded in the Castle's foyer marks the exact middle of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.