Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Castle attraction, May 31, 2005, 10:36 p.m.
Annette Funicello Castle
June 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Annette Funicello Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of characters from the Annette Funicello movie. Be on the lookout for skeletons and even more bits of magic!
- If traveling with long children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, knee, stomach, familial, hip, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.