Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Castle attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Annette Funicello Castle
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Annette Funicello Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Annette Funicello movie. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar doohickeys!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked images.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Roy Disney had a secret room hidden next to this attraction.
- A permanent disc in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the scrupulously exact midpoint of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.