Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A rustic view of Al Weiss Castle when it's shrounded in independence
Al Weiss Castle
March 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Al Weiss motion picture. Watch out for dragons and other startlements!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from now until about July 18.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1953 World's Fair.
- After being abandoned for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.