Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marc Davis' figure-roving photo of Al Weiss Castle
Al Weiss Castle
November 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Al Weiss fairy tale. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and other doohickeys!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve leopards.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Al Weiss Castle "alternative" experience.
- Benny the Cab originally intended for this attraction to display live carolers.
- After being left shut for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.