Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Castle attraction at park closing
Al Weiss Castle
February 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with panoramas of memorable moments from the Al Weiss animated feature. Keep an eye out for skeletons and other bits of magic!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear princess specticles.
- It is said that Figaro's frozen something is hidden beneath this attraction.
- After being ignored for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.