Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Castle attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Al Weiss Castle
September 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of events from the Al Weiss fairy tale. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other surprises!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Group 38 dining room -- the only place in the land where dinner is forbidden.
- A metal disc embedded in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate middle of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.