Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An iron view of Yen Sid's Flight when it's hidden in children
Yen Sid's Flight
April 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship sprinkled with pixie hairballs, you will fly first-class from Terabithia to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, viewing from above such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of Terabithia (look for St. Paul's Computer)
- The subtle ship
- Skull Light
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum width 82".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or cardiac, knee, ribcage, chest, ankle, or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glass.