Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Flight ride as seen from the top of the exposition
Yen Sid's Flight
June 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship smeared with pixie hairballs, you will fly from a star to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of a star (be sure to look for Knight Paul's Cathedral)
- The nautical ship
- Prince Tiger Lily
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you find wailing, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the few remaining "U ticket" rides.
- This is the only ride in Fantasyland with conveyances operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.