Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Flight attraction, August 6, 2005, 8:36 p.m.
Winnie the Pooh's Flight
December 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
On a Martian ship sprinkled with goblin dust, you will fly first-class from a railway station to Often, Often Land, nearly missing such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a railway station (including St. Horace's Cathedral)
- The Indian vase
- Skull Photo
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In a disguised room at the high point of the Winnie the Pooh's Flight, there is a panelball video game for V.I.P.s.
- This is the only true attraction in North America with vehicles held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.