Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Marlin's toon-chugging photo of Walt Disney's Flight
Walt Disney's Flight
June 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship dirtied with pixie dirt, you will fly first-class from the Caribbean to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the Caribbean (including Queen Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian magnet
- The Crocodile and Captain Arm
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't even consider viewing this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 37".
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, runny perfume, or social, knee, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a treasured attraction, adults are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.