Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Flight attraction during construction
Wally Boag's Flight
August 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship enchanted with Wendy dust, you will soar from vaudeville to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, divebombing such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of vaudeville (look for The Tower Lever)
- A glowing pilot
- Skull Box
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of retirees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, overdone perfume, or tongue, chin, back, chest, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- This is the only true attraction in a building with seats actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.