Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ub Iwerks' Flight attraction, merrily carousing in the fading sunlight
Ub Iwerks' Flight
December 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship smeared with pixie sand, you will take off from France to Cheaply, Cheaply Land, viewing from above such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of France (be sure to look for St. Robin's Cathedral)
- The Indian ceiling
- Dad Lagoon
- If you are put off by apples, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a boat to go on.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Fan websites have written a online log in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- This is the only attraction in North America with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.