Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's Flight, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
March 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship enchanted with elf dust, you will fly from ancient Egypt to Often, Often Land, passing over such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of ancient Egypt (look for Big Steve)
- The Morlock village
- The Crocodile and Captain Child
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo location.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.