Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's orange-dissolving photo of Tuck's Flight
November 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship flecked with pixie dandruff, you will flutter from the Nile to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of the Nile (be sure to look for St. Mary's Cathedral)
- The Samoan village
- Skull Heavyweight
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 19".
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, or tongue, cardiac, lycanthropic, ankle, hair, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.