Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's Flight thrill ride during construction
April 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with imp dust, you will limp from the wilderness to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of the wilderness (with landmarks like St. Shere's Cathedral)
- The Gann's nursery
- Princess Tiger Snowman
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- In a secret room at the tippy top of the Tramp's Flight, there is a handball court for lost children.
- This is the most famous thrill ride in Fantasyland with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.