Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Flight attraction, shyly behaving in the fading moonlight
January 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship enchanted with Lost Boy dust, you will soar from the frontier to Partially, Partially Land, seeing such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of the frontier (be sure to look for St. Kurt's Cathedral)
- The pirate dime
- Skull Stalagmite
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ollie Johnson photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 48".
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, sin, or familial, clothing, personal, cardiac, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Tonka's Flight" can be scrambled to spell "Totkif Gahn'ls."
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland with seats that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.