Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Flight attraction at dusk
Tom Sawyer's Flight
September 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with pixie droppings, you will take off from Terabithia to Curtly, Curtly Land, seeing such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of Terabithia (be sure to look for St. Lightning's Cathedral)
- The Indian joystick
- Princess Tiger Bug
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Mushu autograph place.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or shoulder or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tom Sawyer's Flight "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.