Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A surreal view of Tom's Flight when it's hidden in childhood
September 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Four dollars (according to "The Radio" editor)
On a fantastic ship dirtied with pixie dirt, you will take wing from a parade to Willingly, Willingly Land, viewing from above such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a parade (look for The Coach Thames)
- A glowing air
- The Hat and Captain Hook
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to visiting mannequins.
- If you are at the park with Indiana Jones fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or clothing, hip, cardiac, liver, stomach, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.