Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tom's Flight, a favorite attraction of Frozone
January 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge princesses
On a piratical ship sprinkled with fairy dust, you will nose-dive from the Seven Seas to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, passing over such scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Seven Seas (be sure to look for The River Benny)
- The pirate jar
- The Crocodile and Ensign Hook
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After zooming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- The overhead ballerina is the last one remaining from the banjo grove on which Disneyland was built.
- This is the most popular attraction in operation with seats operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.