Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Flight attraction, April 22, 1973, 5:37 a.m.
Tinker Bell's Flight
March 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship enchanted with pixie droppings, you will take off from the Midwest to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Midwest (with landmarks like Duchess Paul's Cathedral)
- The fiend ship
- Princess Tiger Gem
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- This is the last remaining attraction in California with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.