Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's Flight, a favorite thrill ride of John Hench
August 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship sprinkled with magic dust, you will take off from a mountain to Justly, Justly Land, passing over such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a mountain (look for Monsignor Paul's Cathedral)
- The Stromboli's nursery
- Mermaid Crib
- If you are intolerant of feet, then you shouldn't even consider tempting this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During bad thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This is the only popular thrill ride in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Tiger Lily can be seen.
- This is the only true thrill ride in Disneyland with conveyances suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.