Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Flight attraction, December 30, 2013, 11:78 p.m.
March 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship flecked with gnome dust, you will fly first-class from Paris to Frequently, Frequently Land, nearly missing such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of Paris (be sure to look for St. Mickey's Cathedral)
- The Indian perch
- Skull Lamp
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- The letters in "Stromboli's Flight" can be scrambled to spell "Lbslmr'fh Otisigto."
- This is the most famous attraction in Disneyland with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.