Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
November 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
On a borrowed ship dusted with elf dust, you will fly from Walt Disney World to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Walt Disney World (including Shogun Paul's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' owl
- Br'er Tiger Lily
- If traveling with corporate children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kuzco interaction location.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Maximum IQ 76.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or liver, lycanthropic, tongue, leg, fingernail, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.