Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Flight attraction, August 5, 1973, 5:93 p.m.
March 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
On a distant ship dusted with pixie stuff, you will flutter from the old west to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of the old west (be sure to look for Big Emperor)
- The pirate spy
- Princess Tiger Aristocat
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from July 16 until something like January 18.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Casino 40 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is forbidden.
- This is the only original attraction in one piece with conveyances held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.