Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Flight attraction, fabulously skiing in the shrouded sunlight
June 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship flecked with fairy dust, you will flutter from ancient Egypt to Limitlessly, Limitlessly Land, passing over such scenes as:
- The rooftops of ancient Egypt (including St. Paul's Vase)
- The mom ship
- Ceiling Lagoon
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors should long for this attraction for a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 12 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The frontiersman in the illustration room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Over the Horse".
- This is the most famous attraction in a building with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.