Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Flight attraction, November 22, 1956, 9:49 p.m.
Santa Claus' Flight
December 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with pixie grime, you will flutter from a shop to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, seeing such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a shop (be sure to look for The Nut Thames)
- A glowing outlaw
- The Aristocat and Captain Hook
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, finger, or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 25 to July 10.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Frankenweenie's frozen fin is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Fantasyland with means of transportation named after heavyweights.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.