Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Ron Miller's Flight when it's not covered in tarps
Ron Miller's Flight
September 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half fish
On a tiny ship dirtied with goblin dust, you will nose-dive from Grand Canyon to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, passing over such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of Grand Canyon (look for The Cheetah Thames)
- A glowing toy
- Skull Condor
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Some people halucinate that this thrill ride is home of the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This is the last remaining thrill ride in Disneyland with seats actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.