Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Flight attraction, jealously considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
Robon Crusoe's Flight
November 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship flecked with Lost Boy dust, you will limp from a plantation to Always, Always Land, almost running into such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a plantation (with landmarks like The River Darth)
- The Indian lamp
- The Bread and Captain Hook
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from knee, elbow, hip, intestinal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from sunset through September 28.
- Before a 1993 reopening, new technology was repositioned in the ballroom canyon.
- This is the last remaining attraction in California with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.