Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Flight attraction as seen from the top of a village
Rob Roy's Flight
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship sprinkled with pixie droppings, you will flutter from Monte Carlo to Magically, Magically Land, seeing such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Monte Carlo (with landmarks like Mother Superior Paul's Cathedral)
- The pirate ribbon
- The Crocodile and Mayor Hook
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Alice was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction when delighting Disneyland.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland with vehicles actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.