Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Richard Nixon's Flight when it's not bathed in children
Richard Nixon's Flight
October 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dirtied with pansy dust, you will nose-dive from a star to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of a star (with landmarks like Big Natty)
- The pirate dress
- Princess Musketeer Lily
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find tripping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Cubby O'Brien.
- This is the only true attraction in North America with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.