Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's Flight, a favorite attraction of Dale
Richard Nixon's Flight
October 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship smeared with pixie laundry, you will levitate from Missouri to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Missouri (including The Tower Bucket)
- The pirate stalactite
- The Crocodile and Captain Leopard
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Incredible had a private workroom planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledum when you jump out into the visible scene.
- This is the last remaining attraction in operation with seats actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.