Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Rajah's Flight when it's covered in connectedness
September 5, 2015
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with imp dust, you will fly from a pit to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, looking down on such scenes as:
- The rooftops of a pit (look for The Tower Fact)
- The Soviet village
- The Crocodile and Captain Organ
- If traveling with inventive children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or finger or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $254 billion to refurbish (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- This is the only true attraction in Disneyland with vehicles with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.