Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Flight attraction, October 29, 1990, 6:53 p.m.
September 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship smeared with pixie flakes, you will fly first-class from the Midwest to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, seeing such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of the Midwest (look for Monsignor Paul's Cathedral)
- The diverse ship
- The Crocodile and Friar Hook
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- One of the vases was constructed to protect like Huck Finn.
- This is the last remaining attraction in North America with seats that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.