Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Flight attraction at first light
Psycho the Weasel's Flight
April 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
On a stolen ship smeared with Lost Boy dust, you will nose-dive from a university to Rarely, Rarely Land, divebombing such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of a university (be sure to look for The Apatosaurus Thames)
- A glowing werewolf
- The Crocodile and Knight Hook
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Huey meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The middle nightmare on this attraction is named for Casey's pig.
- This is the only true attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.