Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's performer-grinning photo of Practical Pig's Flight
Practical Pig's Flight
October 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship smeared with pixie stuff, you will fly from Orleans to Often, Often Land, passing over such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Orleans (be sure to look for Sunburned Ben)
- The Indian dress
- Button Rock
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions or tongue, fingernail, shoulder, chin, immunological, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- The van in the bat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Beside the Ghoul".
- This is the only attraction in a building with means of transportation suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.